Property Inspection Reports

Contact Us

When an individual is coming into the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands etc) to live, then if they are from a country outside of the EEC, they have to confirm that they are moving into accommodation that is of a suitable standard, safe from serious health and safety hazards and that will not be made overcrowded by their arrival. The Entry Clearance Officer’s at the Border Agency a department of the Home Office often ask for proof that the property being moved into, is suitable. That’s where our Property Inspection Reports / Immigration Accommodation Assessments come in.

The British High Commission / UKBA requests that a suitably qualified person undertakes this work, at Healthy Abode, an independent environmental health consultancy, we specialise in providing Immigration accommodation reports, proving that the premises shall not suffer from overcrowding.

As such all of our surveyors are either independent environmental health practitioners, environmental health and housing consultants, hold degree’s and/or Master’s in Environmental Health are certified in the Housing Health & Safety Rating System and are competent to carry out immigration accommodation reports.

The United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) state that applications for a visa to the UK (either as a extended visitor or permanant settlement) from outside the EEC contain evidence of the type of housing and its condition for your proposed accommodation.

As independent Environmental Health surveyors, Healthy Abode can inspect the accommodation and provide an Immigration Accommodation Report, also known as a Property Inspection Report that will fulfill the UKBA Immigration requirements.

}); jQuery(document).ready(function($) { });